Friday, February 7, 2014

ZOMG Updates

You guys won't believe it. I've actually updated things on my blog. I had links about pre-ordering Elegy, and that came out like six months ago. It actually just came out in paperback on Tuesday (it was out only in hardcover and ebook before). So yeah, I needed to update stuff.

So here's some stuff that's new:

-FAQs are updated with new questions and expanded answers

-Watersong tabs are updated, with correct links, and Elegy has finally has the awesome trailer up (if you haven't seen it, you really should check it out)

-Hollows Graphic Novel is updated. The entire series is out digitally now, and there's links to get each issue. The ten-part series should be out in paperback form sometime this year, but I don't know exactly when yet. I think soon-ish, though.

-There's a tab for the Kanin Chronicles. I don't have a lot of info under it yet, but there will be more info coming soon. I am super psyched for you guys to check them out.

-Upcoming Projects. It has more on the anthology I contributed a short story to, Grim, which is coming out in a couple weeks. That was a lot of a fun, and lots of amazing authors contributed great stories, so you should definitely check it out when it comes out.

-I even updated the About Me. So that's fun.

I guess those are the big things. It doens't sound that exciting, but it took awhile. Longer than it probably should.

I'm feeling very excited about things. Writing is going well, and I am genuinely very excited to start sharing things about the Kanin Chronicles with you.

And to end things, here's a pic of my dog Isley from when she first met my cat Sophie (Isley is much, much bigger now):